We are Space307 and developing an international marketplace. Every day we have 255 thousand users online from more than 100 countries. We have a flat structure and there are no just performers. Each of us is special in his sphere and the principle of work is simple: trouble comes to us and we find decisions.
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer for our new project in fintech sphere — a colleague who will help us achieve our goals and take our product to a whole new level.
What you’ll do:
Manual testing of Web and mobile applications.
- Building and maintaining testing artifacts (test plans, scenarios, cases etc).
- Communicating with the development team and product owner.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of manual testing experience.
- Experience in creating testing documentation (test plans, scenarios, cases).
- Deep understanding of testing methodologies.
- Deep understanding of client-server systems principles and specifics, REST API, Web services.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with SQL will be an advantage.
- Experience in fintech industry will be an advantage.
- Experience with MetaTrader trading platform will be a great advantage
What We Offer:
Comfortable and decent conditions: flexible schedule, remote work worldwide and, of course, a competitive salary level.
Honesty, transparency and lack of bureaucracy.
- A structure in which there is no "SEO minus four" - we are all equal and everyone is responsible for the result.
- Events for every taste: trainings, seminars, conferences, lectures, master classes. As well as team building and corporate parties, impressive in their scale.
- Hackathons, marathons, quests and tournaments: colleagues unite into teams, create cool ideas and projects and receive no less cool prizes for this.
- A real team: here we give honest feedback, come to the rescue and cheer for the result.
Задайте вопрос работодателю
Отзывы о компании
Что говорят сотрудники
- Своевременная оплата труда
- Удаленная работа
- Наличие кухни, места для обеда