Devexperts has been working for nearly two decades consulting and developing for the financial industry. We solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
By becoming a part of Devexperts, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. Our teams work together to create the next generation of financial software solutions. We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education.
Devexperts is looking for a new addition in the Account Management unit who will contribute to the retention, development and upsell of key accounts at the company. Account Manager responsibility is to maintain great customer relations and to strategically develop the key accounts into larger revenue streams.
We expect the Account Manager to:
- onboard, maintain and develop key accounts
- establish and maintain healthy business relationships with the customer company and its key decision-makers
- work hand in hand with the Project Managers and teams in order to deliver projects timely and efficiently
- maintain and increase customer satisfaction
- act as a point of escalation for the customer
- generate new opportunities with existing customers, pitch and present Devexperts products and conduct client demos
- negotiate pricing with clients and managing up-sale process to contract completion
- travel to meet with clients globally and use their industry knowledge to help refine and enhance sales, product and account management processes
- prepare, approve with top-management and maintain account budgets
- report account performance and up-sale activities results
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- strong interpersonal skills: сonfident сommunications, active listening, objections prevention and handling, conflicts management and prevention, demo skills
- extensive knowledge of capital markets or online trading platforms business domain
- knowledge of industry software engineering practices and SDLC
- good network in the capital market industry will be nice to have but not a must
- 5+ years of experience on the customer-facing positions in Software Development company preferably in Fintech area,(e.g. Business Analyst, Project Manager, Product Owner, Development/QA/Technical Support Team Lead, Sales person)
- or 5+ years of experience on the Software Vendor relationships or Software Development management positions in FX/Brokerage/Bank Trading companies, (e.g Product Owner, Project Manager, Vendor Manager, Head of Department)
- experience with legal process for software licensing and development contracts will be beneficial
- experience with the budgeting process and financial results reporting and tracking will be beneficial