Our client is one of the leading business travel management companies in the UK, helping corporate and government clients organize travels for their teams.
Within the project we build a complex API centric travel management software from scratch following a cloud-native approach, using microservices architecture and modern technology stack.
We evolve a strong team of around 10 engineers + management and leadership to launch the project.
- 2+ years of experience working as a business analyst
- Basic theoretical knowledge of business analysis and requirements management
- Skills in analyzing, documenting, and managing requirements
- Skills in managing requirements throughout the project, knowledge of the main models of the project’s life cycle
- Ability to skillfully convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements
- Spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience in developing drafts of user interfaces
- Business processes modeling, knowledge of notations and methodologies
- RFI/RFP creation
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Middle Business Analyst, Travel Management Company
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию