If you are fond of creating and editing texts and realize how crucial strong HR brand and internal communications are for a global company; if you have strong personal communication skills and use every chance to evolve your skills by dealing with challenging tasks, this position is for you.
We are looking for a highly motivated and resourceful candidate to join our Corporate Communications team. The candidate will be responsible for internal communications and branding strategies and ensuring consistent messaging across all mediums and different departments in Netcracker.
We value flexibility, a positive attitude, a desire to learn and grow professionally. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, demonstrates innovative thinking, and has experience in corporate/marketing communications and SMM.
We will be thrilled to have you here and help you grow in corporate communications if you:
- prefer doing your best from the very beginning but do not hold on to your mistakes for too long and know how to work on them;
- have excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees;
- have strong interpersonal skills:
- you need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work with external vendors and internal teams.
- speak and write fluent English (С1);
- know what typography and layout are;
- are fluent with the internet, social media and have experience in digital communications.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- collaborate effectively with various teams to develop consistent and engaging content for internal and external communication channels;
- create engaging employee-centric content (written + video) on various internal communication platforms such as the intranet, communities, newsletters, blogs, emails, and social media in Russian and English;
- this will entail creating, editing, proofreading, and designing support materials for HR and other internal teams to drive campaigns and business communication. You may also be required to work on the layout of content.
- interaction with best-in-class global teams;
- open environment and culture that encourages knowledge sharing;
- competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities;
- more than 300 training and development programs;
- medical insurance, covering dental services, online consultations;
- opportunity to practice foreign languages daily;
- opportunity to drive projects and deal with ambitious tasks.
We will appreciate the links to your portfolio and a cover letter describing why you match this job role and how you can contribute to the global Netcracker team’s success.
Specialist for Corporate Communications
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию