Trainee Java Engineer
DataArt in Voronezh invites newbies in IT to take a paid internship at the company and then join us as a Junior Specialist. Practice is up to 3 months of training on actual tasks under the guidance of a dedicated mentor. The goal is to bring a colleague to the level at which they can become an independent specialist and join DataArt on an ongoing basis.
Most people at DataArt-Voronezh are graduates of the internship program. Candidates are required to have some basic knowledge of the selected technology and the ability to speak English. We have flexible working hours and some trainees successfully combine work and study.
DataArt is an international software company that never forgets that it works with people and for people. If you want to work with us, but you doubt your level, send your resume anyway. We will tell you in which directions you should develop.
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases
- Take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Strong Knowledge of Java SE (Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, JDBC)
- Understanding of OOP principles, SOLID
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience working with at least one RDBS (MySQL, PostgresSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database)
- Understanding of network protocols (HTTP, TCP/UDP)
- Knowledge of markup languages (HTML, XML)
- Knowledge of the principles of developing web applications using Servlet, JSP/Thymeleaf and databases
- Good Spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Basic knowledge of design patterns: Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory Method, Builder, IoC
- Basic understanding of CI/CD, unit testing (JUnit)
- Knowledge of and experience working with popular frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Basic understanding of microservice architectures
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.