Trainee QA Engineer
DataArt in Voronezh invites newbies in IT to take a paid internship at the company and then join us as a Junior Specialist. Practice is up to 3 months of training on actual tasks under the guidance of a dedicated mentor. The goal is to bring a colleague to the level at which they can become an independent specialist and join DataArt on an ongoing basis.
Most people at DataArt-Voronezh are graduates of the internship program. Candidates are required to have some basic knowledge of the selected technology and the ability to speak English. We have flexible working hours and some trainees successfully combine work and study.
DataArt is an international software company that never forgets that it works with people and for people. If you want to work with us, but you doubt your level, send your resume anyway. We will tell you in which directions you should develop.
- Basic knowledge of manual and automated testing (types of tests, methodologies of organizing testing processes);
- Knowledge and skills of development (OOP, programming languages);
- Basic knowledge of databases and skills working with at least one of database management systems (one of the following: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Good spoken English
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.