TMF Group is one of the leading international companies that provides professional services in more than 80 countries.
We help our clients expand across the international borders.
Our expert accountants, corporate secretarial and HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, enabling clients to operate their corporate structures in different geographical locations.
- Ensuring HR Administration and Payroll services in accordance with the existing agreements for the list of corresponding clients transferred to the Company. Coordination of interaction and quality control over services rendered in accordance with approved procedures, checklists, process maps, and methodological materials.
- Ensuring of service level corresponding to clients’ requirements by means of: meeting set deadlines, informing clients on status of works performed, flexible approach to clients’ requirements, participating in clients’ meetings to discuss issues within the framework of the professional field.
- Compliance control over the services rendered to the list of services indicated in the Client Service Agreement. Invoices preparation and control. Debt collection.
- Organization of meetings and conference calls for maintaining the current operating procedures of interaction, process maps, explaining and commenting on the list of works for client.
- Setting-up allocation of tasks and responsibilities within the allocated team to ensure that the allocated work corresponds with the seniority of staff involved. Help the allocated team with collection and preparation all necessary HR and payroll documents for employment, dismissal, salary or position change and/or any other change in the employment conditions of employees, input data in 1C, etc.
- Following internal procedures of reporting preparation and results submission (check-lists, check-up forms etc.), implementation of new systems and working methods. Identifying potential risks for TMF in area of responsibility.
- Contribution (personally and by allocated staff) to the team to enable objectives and deadlines.
- Maintenance of effective and friendly relationships with the Clients, colleagues, partners and providers via verbal and written ways of communication. Account management activity.
- Analysis of business processes and identification of reserves to increase revenues, the emergence of new sources of revenue, cost optimization.
- Ensuring of time-keep data entry to the 1C system. Monitoring employee productivity.
- Performing other tasks given by the direct Supervisor under the competence.
- Higher education in human recourses, economics or finance;
- Knowledge of labour law and tax legislation;
- Work experience for more than 3 years on a similar position;
- Team management experience;
- Good skills (experience) in conducting negotiation and business correspondence;
- Advanced level of English;
- Advanced computer skills and software application (MS Office, 1C, Kontur etc.).
- Possibility of development in world-wide international company;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Comfortable A-class office.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
HR Administration Manager
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию