Our client is a global music and entertainment industry conglomerate headquartered in the US with offices in over 40 countries.
Currently, the company plans to expand the team and run the following projects: processing and analytics tools for the new artists and tracks, license and rights management, marketing, and A/R activity. Projects and applications will be built around the concept of a unified data storage system. This will help develop products that best fit business goals.
As a QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for testing in one of the sub-teams involving approximately 10 people.
We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 3+ years of experience in the manual testing of desktop and web applications (including cross-platform testing)
- Experience in testing REST services
- Experience in maintaining test documentation (test plans, test cases, test reports)
- Solid understanding of application testing (types, ways of organizing tests)
- Experience in the analysis of requirements
- Experience in organizing and supporting the testing process in projects
- Experience in data testing (file validation, ETL process testing)
- Understanding of performance testing (types, performance profiling)
- Basic knowledge of and skills working with one of the following databases: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with AWS services
- Spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience in automated testing, knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, TestComplete, QTP, JMeter, etc.)
- Knowledge and skills in programming (OOP, basic knowledge of programming languages + SQL, HTML, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of and skills working with NoSQL databases
- Experience working in projects for the media industry
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Middle QA Engineer, Global Recorded Music Company
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию