This client has been working in the Marketing and Advertising domain since 2008 and is the leading provider of data-driven TV advertising. The project is in active development. This is a new project for us and DataArt is the only vendor for the client. Currently, we have 2 Senior Python Developers and a Project Manager and will extend the in-house team.
The project uses technologies such as: PostgreSQL, Airflow, Python flask, Redshift, AWS stack (Amazon Afina, EC2, ECS, SNS, Lambda).
The developer who will join us will work on interesting tasks with a modern tech stack and have the opportunity to practice their English skills.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree)
- 5+ years of work experience as a software engineer
- 4+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with relational DBMS (PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Skills in building RESTful APIs in Python
- Experience working with Flask or Django frameworks
- Good knowledge of engineering best practices and testing (unit test, integration test)
- Proactive, willing to solve problems
- Ability to adapt to change, learn new things quickly
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with the digital media industry
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Senior Python DeveloperВ архиве с 12 июня 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию