This London-based client is one of the world's most established stock exchanges. DataArt is working with multiple business units, helping the customer to re-architect key aspects of its data infrastructure and business applications, including taking them to the cloud. Our scope of engagement includes modern frontend development, data streaming, data warehousing, modern APIs, and other areas.
You will be working in a team of highly skilled engineers and hands-on architects. All team members, including project managers, are hands-on, with a technical background.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Building and maintaining various ETL processes for the corporate DWH
- Improvement and performance tuning of the existing ETL process
- Help with the deployment and support newly introduced features
- Working with the QA team, bug fixing
- Task estimation
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle, excellent knowledge of SQL and Oracle operators
- Experience with Oracle 12c/18c/19c
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- SQL Queries optimization experience
- Working with heterogeneous data sources in Oracle (XML, JSON, Flat files, other DB)
- Understanding the principles of building ETL processes and their support
- Understanding the concepts and principles of building and maintaining data warehouses
- Good spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Practical experience with at least one ETL tool
- Knowledge of AWS
- Experience with Snowflake, or willingness to learn and work with
- Knowledge of Bash scripts
- Experience with Matillion, or willingness to learn and work with
- Knowledge and experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with MS Access
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Oracle Developer, Information Technology ServicesВ архиве с 12 июня 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию