The client is a telemedicine company, they are looking to architect and build a complex platform to support multiple telehealth solutions. It is a unique situation where the modernization is practically a greenfield with an opportunity to design things right. Technology selection, implementation best practices - there is a chance to learn and contribute to it.
Key technologies and principles of the project for now - AWS, Mature DevOps with comprehensive CI and CD practices and delivery strategies. The task of the project is to complete the automation of the infrastructure and build processes.
- 3+ years experience as a Test Automation Engineer with a strong knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycles
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Experience testing in a microservice environment
- Experience with end to end contract-based user testing
- Spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with Cypress, Protractor, Selenium
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
QA Automation, Telemedicine Technology SolutionsВ архиве с 12 июня 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию