Our client is a pioneer in digital music and a leading provider of music streaming technologies and services for businesses, including some of the world's most recognized and respected consumer services companies. The platform operates their platform in 35 countries with a premium subscription service giving millions of subscribers unlimited ad-free access to the music they love anywhere, anytime, and on any device – online or offline. The idea is to combine the iconic history of one of the most recognizable music brands in the world with their vast experience and technological platform and the industry's first subscription streaming service provider.
We continue to innovate, the platform has just entered into an exciting partnership with a music distribution company, the only licensed Virtual Reality music platform, to create a more immersive and connective experience, harnessing the power of virtual reality. We are entering a new chapter and looking to build on both companies' experience in the digital music & entertainment sector, creating a differentiated product offering that will appeal to true music fans.
This is an opportunity to help a long-established business undertake a digital transformation using industry best practices.
- 3+ years of front end development experience
- Expert knowledge of and experience with React.js
- Experience with REST and third-party API integrations
- Knowledge of code testing techniques (including BDD, TDD)
- The ability to work with version control systems, Git
- The ability to work with CI systems
- Good spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with the digital media industry
- Good knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Gatsby.js or/and Next.js
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
FullStack (React.js + Node.js) Developer, Music Streaming TechnologiesВ архиве с 12 июня 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию