The client is a private, independent investment management company that manages equities, fixed income assets, private equity, and hedge funds for global institutional investors. The company is currently considered the best place to work in the asset management industry among firms with over 1000 employees.
As a Data Developer, you will be part of a team that working on the new data mart project. The specialist will participate in the development of a modern end-to-end quant modeling solution.
- Work with analysts to understand business issues and market data requirements used in existing quantitative models
- Refactor and migrate existing data extraction processes to new platforms and new data pipelines
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and present the results
- Work with other technology groups to build a pipeline of data from different data sources
- 7+ years of software development including data analytics experiences.
- 3+ years of experience using Python and SQL
- Experiences with MS SQL Server (2012+) development, including complex joins and other techniques
- Expertise in cloud-based databases. Experiences with Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse is a big plus.
- Experience with developing and maintaining data pipelines.
- Good experiences in software & data test framework.
- Familiarity with Python test framework
- Experience with DevOps toolsets such as Azure DevOps, JIRA, GIT, or similar.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Kanban and Agile Development
- Spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experiences with Azure or AWS
- Experience with Data Engineering including skills with Airflow, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, or Spark.
- R & MATLAB experience
- Experiences or knowledge of financial modeling and use of market data such as Bloomberg, FactSet, or Refinitiv.
- Experience in a Financial Services or FinTech company
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Data DeveloperВ архиве с 3 июня 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию