Our client is one of the world’s leading producers of consumer goods. Their portfolio contains hundreds of world-wild known brands used by millions of people each year.
You will be involved in a cross-national team, build commonly used sites within collaborative, cross-functional teams and ensure adherence to multiple coding disciplines and standards, and contribute to its stability.
- Adept at optimizing the performance of websites to run FAST
- Skilled in using automation tools such as Lighthouse, GTMetrix, and others
- Has a sharp eye for manually investigating slow websites, using their years of experience to identify the bloatware, blockers, and slowdowns
- Spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Knowledge of Shopify
- Knowledge of React and TypeScript
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Front-End Developer, Worldwide Product ServicesВ архиве с 2 июня 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию