This London-based client is one of the world's most established stock exchanges. DataArt is working with multiple business units, helping the customer to re-architect key aspects of its data infrastructure and business applications, including taking them to the cloud. Our scope of engagement includes modern frontend development, data streaming, data warehousing, modern APIs, and other areas.
You will be working in a team of highly skilled engineers and hands-on architects. All team members, including project managers, are hands-on, with a technical background.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 4+ years of production experience in Java
- Development experience using Java Core, Java Socket programming
- Experience working with AWS EC2
- Knowledge about microservice architectures and integration patterns
- Skills in API design, database design
- Experience using Spark, Kafka
- Ability to use automatic testing systems
- Experience with Oracle, Postgre
- Experience in object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design pattern
- Great communication skills
- Team player with initiative and a results-oriented attitude, a good sense for quality
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Development experience using Scala
- Skills working with databases NoSQL, especially document-oriented (preferably AWS Snowflake)
- Experience in the finance industry
- Experience using Continuous Integration systems
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Senior Java Engineer, Information Technology ServicesВ архиве с 2 июня 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию