One of the largest professional certification associations in the finance industry globally uses DataArt as its primary technology partner. This highly prestigious and recognizable organization has thousands of certified members worldwide.
Technology excellence is one of the strategic foundations of the organization. Their IT landscape is diverse and contemporary, including Azure, .NET, Salesforce, SiteCore, NetSuite, and Selenium.
The Adobe Analytics Developer is the primary technical expert responsible for the implementation of the client's behavioral analytics tracking. This role collaborates with the Marketing, Data, and Development functions within the organization to define, deploy, and manage the required Adobe Analytics scripts and coordinate reporting and analysis of data collected via the Adobe Launch platform.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Understand behavioral analytics measurement design requirements and translate these business requirements into a written data collection implementation guide
- Follow best practices to install configure and use the Adobe Analytics web analytics tools and tag management systems
- Identify data collection issues and gaps
- Maintain established data collection audit standards and as needed lead audits to provide a guide that fully describes existing data quality and steps for improvement
- Recommend and implement analytics tracking code needed for ongoing reporting and analysis activities
- 4+ years of experience in Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch DTM
- Strong project management ability with attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or a degree in Computer Science Information Systems Business Engineering Marketing or a related technical discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of professionalism
- Fluent English
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Adobe Analytics Developer, Financial SystemsВ архиве с 2 июня 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию