от 60 000 руб. до вычета налогов
Murano Software is engaged in software development under the order (outsourcing) and development of own product on the .NET platform which is successfully distributed in the territory of the USA. Our team consists of specialists working in 4 development centers (St. Petersburg, Kharkov, Voronezh, Tashkent) and the main office of the company in Los Angeles.
About the role:
We're looking for a capable Technical/IT Recruiter to join us and help us grow our IT teams.
Technical/IT Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms: Stack Overflow, Github, LinkedIn, hh etc.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Coordinate with HRM to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Ability to help with writing and posting technical job descriptions
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English is required, minimum intermediate level
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
What's important for us:
- pay attention to details;
- strong marketing/sales skills;
- multitasking skills;
- patience and listening skills;
- responsibility and adequate perfection in the performance of tasks
Will be a plus:
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or IT Recruiter
- Flexible schedule
Free lunch, tea, coffee, cookies
Health insurance + dental insurance
Company sponsored events
Please tell us in your letter why you are interested in our position and your salary expectations