Senior QA Automation Engineer, Fulfillment Services Provider
з/п не указана
SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER, FULFILLMENT SERVICES PROVIDER
The client provides digital-native eCommerce fulfillment services.
They have warehouses in the UK, the US, and New Zealand that help their clients to take care of the whole fulfillment process.
The company receives goods from the manufacturers, ship products to customers, and handles any returns. Their customers can track the whole process and every individual step on online.
The service includes lots of features, such as same-day shipping, real-time reporting, custom-branding, gift wrapping, returns handling, and customer support.
There are tons of plans for the development of new functionality and an extension of the whole system.
DataArt is helping the client to renovate their current system, upgrade it to the latest standards, establish best practices to make it robust and scalable, and of course, develop new features.
The team consists of 6-8 developers. They are mainly backend, DevOps, an architect, and a Scrum Master. The tech stack is PHP, Microservices, and AWS.
The specialist will join a friendly and professional team where you can get good experience in modernizing a project and bringing it up to the latest standards in development, processes, and infrastructure.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 4+ years of automated testing experience
- Experience setting up automation testing framework from scratch
- Experience with BDD and Functional testing
- Knowledge of test types and ways to organize them in the testing of various kinds of applications
- Experience with APIs testing
- Good spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Making test documentation (test plans, test cases, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of databases and skills with DBMS
- Knowledge and experience of working and integrating with CI (TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Ability to learn and master new technologies
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.