Senior Project Manager, Finance Operations Technology
з/п не указана
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, FINANCE OPERATIONS TECHNOLOGY
One of the largest professional certification associations in the finance industry globally uses DataArt as its primary technology partner. This highly prestigious and recognizable organization has thousands certified members worldwide.
Technology excellence is one of the strategic foundations of the organization. Their IT landscape is diverse and contemporary, including Microsoft Azure, .NET technology stack, Salesforce and NetSuite.
To help address the challenges of a diverse and changing business environment on the scale they have, they use Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). In addition to the many projects already underway, DataArt has been commissioned to start several new projects of different sizes and complexity and is looking for Senior Project Managers to lead them.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Establish and support processes and activities to create a supportive, collaborative and effective environment for the team and stakeholders
- Monitor and support project standards, approaches, and policies
- Develop and supply PMO templates, best practices, and training to the project to improve current processes
- Develop and deliver project status reports to senior management
- Consider different methodologies for the project
- Manage customer, project delivery, financial and people escalations to successful resolution
- Work on constant process improvements to achieve higher satisfaction for the team and greater value to the client
- Create reports and presentations to support business requirements: analyze and report on key metrics including on time delivery, customer satisfaction, billable utilization and revenue expectation attainment.
- 2+ years of experience in PMO, experience in Project Management
- Experience working with Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Leadership and people management skills: motivation, evaluation, conflict resolution
- Practical knowledge of using defect/task tracking systems and project reporting tools
- Experience with risk management activities
- Client communication skills: expectation management, feedback gathering, discussing requirements
- Good spoken and written English, ability to create project documentation in English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Coaching experience in Scrum
- Experience of working in IT outsourcing or consulting companies
- Experience in pre-sales and proposal preparation
- Experience managing a group of projects and tracking the status of implementation
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.