GOLANG DEVELOPER WITH C++ EXPERIENCE, TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
The client is the market leader in the development of DNS server software for traffic management.
The DNS system created by this company is connected via API to their tools using modern DevOps principles.
This ensures the reliability and performance of applications. Among the company's clients are Salesforce, LinkedIn, Squarespace, and Dropbox.
We’re looking for a specialist to help with the client's observability tool development.
You’ll have to work directly with our VP of Architecture.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 3+ years of development experience with Go
- 2+ years of experience developing commercial applications on C ++
- Skills in OOP, and programming patterns (design patterns, Class Diagrams)
- Experience with backend development
- Excellent knowledge of OOA/OOD and knowledge of C ++ on the Linux platform
- Experience with remote development and debugging, fluency in Linux command-line tools
- Experience with administering Unix based servers
- Hands-on experience with Gitlab
- CI/CD experience
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in creating client-server applications, RESTful services
- Good spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Grafana
- Experience deploying applications in the cloud (AWS)
- Skills working with Terraform, OctoDNS, Ansible
- Experience with third-party codebases and backend providers of DNS, gRPC, go-kit
- Knowledge of distributed systems and popular data pipelines
- Basic understanding of the design and functioning of computer networks
- Understanding of the internal design of protocols on different levels (eg IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, VoIP, etc.)
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Golang Developer with C++ Experience, Traffic Management SolutionsВ архиве с 26 мая 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию