Android Developer, Online Retailer
з/п не указана
ANDROID DEVELOPER, ONLINE RETAILER
Our client is a large online retailer with yearly revenue of £1 billion. We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped this customer to maintain and develop a data warehouse (data sourcing, ELT, and business intelligence), web portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, etc.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales with analytics and the creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
The Android developer we are looking for will join the mobile team that will work on rewriting the existing version of the online grocery store. It is going to be a brand new team, we have just started to recruit new colleagues. We plan to hire 3 Android + 3 iOS Engineers.
- Experience and maturity - there is no clear process to follow, we expect you to define, prioritize, and estimate tasks
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK
- Passion for and understanding of automated testing
- Spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Working knowledge of Kotlin
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Dagger, MVVM, Espresso (for UI testing), Gitlab CI, and Retrofit would be an advantage
- An understanding and some experience of Agile software development
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment
- Knowledge of iOS or backend Java development will be an asset
- Exposure to Reactive programming paradigms
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.