Senior Ruby Developer
з/п не указана
SENIOR RUBY DEVELOPER
The client creates technological solutions for the land passenger transport market. The company’s main development center is located in Berlin, and its solutions are used in several dozen countries around the world. The service which DataArt is helping to develop connects passengers and drivers via a mobile application and an online portal. A flexible API allows the service to integrate with other travel systems, linking the client’s service with partner websites and booking tools.
DataArt’s specialists helped integrate travel services as well as updated and optimized the product’s internal systems (microservice architecture). DataArt developed a notifications mechanism that supports various devices. Сurrently, our main focus is back on integration with external services.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby backend development
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases: Postgres, MySQL
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and/or Sinatra
- Experience in API development
- Previous experience with 3rd party integrations
- Strong experience with design patterns and architectural principles
- Proven experience with service-oriented architecture and microservices
- Good English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Previous experience with the Go programming language
- Experience with GraphQL
- Previous experience with containers (Docker)
- Full stack experience
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.