Netsuite Administrator, Finance Operations Technology
з/п не указана
NETSUITE ADMINISTRATOR, FINANCE OPERATIONS TECHNOLOGY
One of the largest professional certification associations in the finance industry globally uses DataArt as its primary technology partner. This highly prestigious and recognizable organization has thousands certified members worldwide.
Technology excellence is one of the strategic foundations of the organization. Their IT landscape is diverse and contemporary, including Azure, .NET, Salesforce, SiteCore, NetSuite and Selenium.
To help address the challenges of a diverse and changing business environment on the scale they have, they use Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
DataArt is seeking an experienced NetSuite Consultant. The NetSuite Consultant will be the subject matter expert on NetSuite who will oversee and review our existing NetSuite environment. In this role you will look for ways to improve our processes, plan fixes, and implement any customizations.
- Perform day-to-day operational, maintenance, and support tasks for all NetSuite applications
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on evolving business needs
- Propose system design/enhancements based on problems and product requirements
- Maintain user access, roles, and rights
- Support user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards
- Perform configuration, change management, and testing activities, as required
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes
- Accountable for monitoring, maintaining, and enhancing the functionality of NetSuite
- Recommend solutions for improving how the staff utilizes the NetSuite toolset
- Provide support by identifying and responding to system issues in a timely manner
- 3+ Years of experience as a NetSuite Consultant, NetSuite Administrator, or similar role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Certified as a NetSuite Administrator (preferred) or NetSuite ERP Consultant
- Understanding of the main approaches to NetSuite integration and data migration
- Experience with CI/CD tools
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.