Node.js Developer, Parcel Delivery App
з/п не указана
NODE.JS DEVELOPER, PARCEL DELIVERY APP
The client is a British company that provides ready-made white label solutions for sending/returning packages, tracking goods logistics, data management, billing, and more.
The client’s main customers are large postal companies, branded clothing stores, “door-to-door” delivery companies, etc. Geographically they cover Europe, USA, Australia, Japan, etc.
• Microservice architecture is based on ABC services
• The main part is on AWS Lambda, the smaller part is on EC2
• The database is Couchbase, supplemented by SyncGateway
- Building backend components (APIs, crons, serverless functions) using Node.js
- Managing infrastructure of microservices in Kubernetes
- Designing the system’s BE components and their interactions
- 4+ years of experience with the Node.js platform
- Experience with microservice based architecture
- Understanding of the main design patterns, the principles of building client-server systems
- Experience with AWS products (Lambda, EC2, ECS, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB) or their analogs
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Couchbase or other DBMS of the NoSQL class
- Skills with version control systems (Git)
- Good spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Skilled with frameworks and libraries: Express, Lodash, Bluebird, etc.
- Experience applying unit testing (Mocha, Chai)
- Experience with REST Endpoints
- Experience configuring AWS (routing, balancing, DNS)
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.