Senior Java Engineer
з/п не указана
SENIOR JAVA ENGINEER
Our client is one of the world’s top 10 investment companies with headquarters in Great Britain.
The team works closely with business users to support their business processes and to respond to the challenges that businesses meet nowadays: new regulations, new products, and new approaches to doing business.
The client uses modern technologies, approaches, and methodologies. For example, they are building microservices applications. They are using SCRUM and SAFe.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 4+ years of experience developing web applications
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Experience with Java streams, Spring, and Spring Boot
- Experience working with DBMS using object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience with GIT, Maven, and Jenkins
- Experienced team worker in SCRUM teams
- Spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience developing using Java 11+
- Experience with Apache Camel
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Kafka
- Building applications using the Camunda framework
- Experience with Docker
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.