System Administrator, Financial Systems
We are assembling a team that will develop and upgrade the systems of the international association of financial industry professionals. The company that unites 200 thousand investment experts uses more than a hundred different applications.
Advanced technological solutions, skilled technical specialists, and the importance of human relations are what make the work on projects of this company comfortable and interesting. Minimum viable bureaucracy and openness to new solutions allow every developer to significantly influence the products created.
In the future, the DataArt team that cooperates with the client will be expanded to several dozens of people: engineers, testers, architects.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 2+ year of experience in maintaining an environment of 20+ computers, providing diagnostics and replacement of components
- Experience working with the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA/Confluence): setting up, administering.
- Strong knowledge of Windows systems, administration skills of Windows server 2012,2016,2019
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
- Good communication skills: ability to communicate effectively with internal customers
- Can take the initiative, good teamwork skills, the ability and desire to work in multitasking mode
- English: intermediate, reading, and writing skills
WOULD BE A PLUS
- MS Azure experience
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with MS SQL server
- Managing access rights, File Server service quotas
- Certifications: MCSA, MCSE, other vendor certifications are welcome
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
System Administrator, Financial SystemsВ архиве с 13 мая 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию