Our client is a NY-based company that provides services in the field of online education. They developed next-generation solutions and programs for teachers and students which are used all over the states. There are several products and web applications with 30+ existing sites of various sizes, some of them are quite heavily loaded.
The WordPress developer will be responsible for the development of new webpages and shared components on new and existing sites.
We expect a candidate to have good English language and communication skills, who is willing to learn new technologies and contribute to the team goals.
At the moment the team consists of 3 WordPress developers, 1 QA, and a Product Owner.
They follow Agile (Scrum) and stick to bi-weekly sprints.
The client's culture is very similar to ours - there is no hierarchy, friendly and open-minded team where each voice is valuable. They also have a very solid, and mature approach to technology, best practices, and processes, with the latest frameworks and tools. They expect people to be proactive and good team players.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Experience with the latest 2-3 versions of WordPress
- Experience writing plugins for WordPress
- Experience with the Custom Content Type Plugin
- Ability to work with themes in WordPress (develop/edit)
- Solid knowledge of PHP/MySQL/OOP in general
- Experience with Responsive Design (Bootstrap 3/4, 960 Grid, etc.)
- Experience with version control systems (VCS): Git
- Experience or good understanding of Agile principles
- Responsible and proactive approach to the project (i.e. not be afraid to make suggestions for improvements)
- Good English
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Wordpress DeveloperВ архиве с 21 апреля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию