Our client manages a social platform where information about meetings is posted. The service allows users to register events. It also integrates with payment systems and calendars. Currently it’s used by more than 13 million people from 200 countries. The company's headquarters is located in New York.
DataArt’s specialists will work on the client's web application. The application will simplify the management of group meetings, the search process, and group merging taking into account the interests of users. The platform will be created using Node.js and React.js.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 3+ years of front end development experience
- Expert knowledge of and experience with React.js
- Experience with REST and third-party API integrations
- Knowledge of code testing techniques (including BDD, TDD)
- The ability to work with version control systems, Git
- The ability to work with CI systems
- Good spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with the digital media industry
- Good knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Gatsby.js or/and Next.js
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
FullStack (React.js + Node.js) Developer, Social Networking PlatformВ архиве с 21 апреля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию