DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- 4+ years of web development experience
- 4+ years of experience working with React.js
- Experience working with the following frameworks and libraries: Backbone.js, jQuery, Lo-Dash
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS, HTTP
- Knowledge of code testing techniques (including BDD, TDD)
- The ability to work with version control systems
- The ability to work with CI systems
- The ability to work with JIRA, Confluence, or similar systems
- Experience working with Docker/K8S Team working skills
- Good spoken English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Understanding of AJAX, WebSockets
- Understanding of Flux architecture, knowledge of Vanilla Flux, Reflux or Redux
- Experience with such CSS frameworks as Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation etc.
- Experience with SASS, LESS or PostCSS
- Experience with CSS React Way: CSS Modules, Radium
- Knowledge of build automation and bundling tools: Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию