Our client is a movie, music, and music video distributor. The company signs agreements for the distribution of media content to large and small (indie) labels via various platforms (e.g. YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, etc.).
These platforms have various technical requirements. The need to meet these requirements and related business processes leads to significant labor efforts in the IT industry. At present, a quarter of all employees of our client are technical experts.
DataArt specialists determine the needs of the concerned parties and help improve the IT systems of the client. The set of technological tools has to be up to date so that every system can be adapted to the constantly changing requirements of the media industry.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Coordination of development, testing, implementation of processes and software
- Quality control, testing, and fixing bugs in the development of software
- Work closely with development teams to resolve issues and overcome technical challenges
- Participate in other ongoing platform integration efforts to deliver next-generation, full-service distribution products
- Interact and collaborate with a team of engineers and designers
- Work with new technologies and tools in a highly-collaborative, Agile environment
- 3+ years of web development experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience with React.js (Hooks)
- Knowledge and practical experience with the React.js framework
- Experience working with HTML and CSS frameworks: SASS/LESS/PostCSS
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience working with Redux
- Skills working with GitLab
- Skills working with Jenkins
- Good English
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with AWS
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with the digital media industry
- Desire to work as a full stack developer with Python-related technologies
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию