Senior Test Engineer
з/п не указана
Начни свою карьеру с международным лидером в области цифровой транформации
- Understand requirements, Prepare / Update test cases based on the requirements.
- Create test data, execute test cases, report test results / metrics, track defects to closure.
- Write Test plan and Test strategy documents.
- Track and communicate key QA project metrics.
- Coordinate between the other onshore and offshore teams.
- Participate in peer reviews of documents, automation scripts.
- Promote best practices for creating and maintaining high-quality software.
- Collaborate with the project management team in creating, implementing and maintaining test documents.
- Provide post-implementation Test support for all deliverables.
- Handle testing of the assigned modules independently.
- Manage / Track the defects in the HP ALM and Jira tools as required by the customer.
- Write and execute automation test cases and prepare test reports using Selenium and UFT or other tools as required by the customer.
- Review and report the issues and update the test scripts as needed.
- Analyze the repeated issues and suggest possible options to avert these issues.
- Should be able to work on automation framework design, Test automation methodologies, Processes, and standards.
- Test the automation scripts on the Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Testing and Test Automation.
- Overall 4 to 6 yrs experience in Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
- Extensive experience in Functional testing & writing SQL queries.
- Extensive experience in creating test cases, test data and traceability matrix etc.
- Good experience in writing Test plan and Test strategy documents.
- Good experience in Test management tool QC/ALM.
- Experience in working in onsite-offshore model.
- Excellent communication skills including client communication.
- Create and maintain test plans, test cases.
- Support SIT and UAT activities.
- Skills / experience with Manual & Automation Testing.
- Good knowledge and experience on Selenium Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Knowledge of Java Programming , Exception handling, File Handling, Excel file Operations, Database Operations and OOPS concepts).
- Understanding of Test Automation Framework implementation.
- Ability to create and execute Test cases using Selenium IDE and Selenium Webdriver.
- Language of Communication - English
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Meals compensation;
- English and German courses;
- Corporate social events;
- REMOTE EMPLOYMENT.