DevOps Engineer (Delivery, Perm)
з/п не указана
Создаём бесконечную онлайн-доску для работы кросс-функциональных команд.
Miro использует более 15 миллионов человек во всём мире, включая команды из Netflix, Upwork, Dell, Cisco, SAP.
About the team
Our team's mission is to make the whole process from writing code to deploying it effective and enjoyable, presenting engineers with the ability to solve their challenges without fighting against the environment.
During this challenging time, Miro is rapidly growing, so it’s crucial to evolve our development process and infrastructure to support this growth, as we aim to not only keep this pace but to improve the speed and efficiency of the development quality and the result.
About the role
We are looking for a new team member who will be responsible for the Miro team's deployment tools. As a DevOps engineer, you will help our team of engineers to work to their highest potential and their best performance. You will also be expected to monitor and analyze our tools and routines and change them in accordance with the new challenges. We are open to changes if they help us achieve our goals and we are waiting for passionate people who share our team's mission.
In this role, you will take care of setting up Linux systems, work with Kubernetes, create Infrastructure in AWS, create monitoring for build tools and a code delivery system. You will be an expert for developers in the field of IaC. It will be a bonus if you are able to automate routine tasks, and have knowledge in some programming languages such as Bash, Python, Groovy, Golang. One of the main points of the application will be Kubernetes, so it’s important to be able to work with Docker and be familiar with the concepts of k8s itself. We use k8s in AWS (EKS) and most of our other infrastructure is in the cloud too.
What you'll do
- Provide smooth deployment solutions for our product
- Maintain and improve CI/CD process and infrastructure
- Drive automation within each routine procedure
- Be a DevOps expert for our developers
- Work closely with teams in different locations
What you’ll need
- Strong AWS skills
- Strong hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in building monitoring and logging process (Prometheus, ELK)
- Knowledge of production supporting
- Good experience in configuration languages (Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience in scripting on Python, Groovy or Golang
- English Upper-Intermediate
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Our tech stack
AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Ansible, Python, Java, Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jira).
Присоединяйся к команде Miro