Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company
What you’ll do
- Working with customers on aspects of scope clarification, requirements gathering, design coordination, presentations etc.
- Leading of preparation of business analysis documents for internal and external use such as: Requirements, Traceability Matrix, Design documents (Datamodel, Functional Design)
- Active collaboration with project technical team and management for planning, resolving issues and assessment purposes
- Requirements management of Netcracker BSS and BI software products (CRM, Sales Processes, Customer Management & Care for complex B2B & B2C products)
- Support of ongoing CRM/BI development and delivery projects (including change management)
- Work with development teams and other Business Analyst to update/enhance enterprise-level functional architectures
- Facilitate project scoping and determination of solution approaches
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 4 years work experience as business analyst or product owner in business support systems, preferably with CRM or Telecom products
- Experience in software requirements management for enterprise-level applications
- Good BA methodologies knowledge (BABOK, requirements elicitation, modeling techniques, UML)
- Understanding of software development principles and basic software architecture knowledge
- Solid technical English verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of project lifecycle from pre-sale to support & maintenance
- Understanding of People Management, Scope Management and Change Management concepts
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely
Senior Business AnalystВ архиве с 18 февраля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию