TMF Group is one of the leading international companies that provides professional services in more than 80 countries.
We help our clients expand across the international borders.
Our expert accountants, corporate secretarial and HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, enabling clients to operate their corporate structures in different geographical locations.
We are currently looking for a Chief Accountant in Voronezh office.
- Coordination of the activity of the junior accountants, accountants, and senior accountants;
- Providing clear guidance to allocated team on the assigned tasks, expected deadlines and expected outcome;
- Using technical and industry knowledge to spot and suggest ideas to team by making full use of prior experience and tailoring existing solutions to meet business needs;
- Ensuring that internal procedures and management resolutions are followed;
- Review and control the quality of services provided to allocated clients;
- Ensuring that all statutory and group reporting deadlines for allocated clients are met;
- Participation in the preparation of Services agreements for new and existent clients;
- Ensuring all accounting and tax calculations comply with local regulations and if the case with allocated client’s Group policies and International Accounting Standards;
- Identifying particular risks related to the client’s transactions and escalate any potential risks areas to supervisors;
- Higher education in finance / accounting / economics
- Years of experience- at least 5 in similar role
- Experience in large\ international companies
- Experience in outsourcing or consulting is an advantage
- Excellent software skills, 1C 8.3, MS Excel
- Fluent in English (upper-intermediate level or higher);
- Good leadership skills
- Result oriented, proactive approach, attention to details
- Communication skills, teamwork
- Possibility of development in world-wide international company.
- Stable salary.
- Meal allowance.
- Health insurance.
- Career development and professional growth.
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome
Chief Accountant (Accounting Manager)В архиве с 24 января 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию