ITCS (Intermodal Transport Control System) – is a big team of professionals, which helps public transport to grow and become better for more than 10 years.
The project solves the problems for most of the federal and regional public transport companies (e.g. Chemnitzer Verkehrs-AG, DSW21, Stadtwerke Bonn), providing both individual solutions for each company and a collective computer-powered traffic management system based on the multiple companies integration, uniting all of the public transport types to the unified system.
The scope of tasks is wide and affects all of the stages of vehicle’s route from its start up to the very end, all the route’s physical components from the onboard driver’s computer and the vehicle’s devices up to the stop’s displays and all the possible users from the driver up to the transport company administrator.
Main task is the development of new applications as well as enhancing existing applications. This includes the programming but also supporting the overall process from requirements to installation on production. Therefore, the position includes development, specification, analysis and design tasks:
- Development of Java programs/modules
- Conception, development, and integration of Java and J2EE components
- Excecution of system analysis and system design (object-oriented)
- Execution of design reviews and code reviews
- Execution of module tests
- Program documentation
- Support of the project manager with planning and structuring the tasks
- Proactive communication regarding issues and improvements
- Studies in IT relevant topics or corresponding experience
- Several years of experience with Java, Hibernate , Spring, SQL und NoSQL Datenbanken and Service Oriented Architecture (SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge of object-oriented system modelling (UML, use cases) and database modelling (ER)
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience with build processed, test processes, and continuous integration processes and supporting tools (Git, Maven, JUnit, Jenkins …)
- Knowledge about the MEAN stack (Mongo.DB, Express.JS, Angular.JS, Node.JS) would be an advantage
- Experience with agile software development processes (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with software quality processes and tools
Java developer (TTL Factory)В архиве с 26 февраля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию