Java Backend Developer (Relocation to Prague)
з/п не указана
Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Dell, Siemens, Tiffany&Co, and startups around the world.
The team is growing and we're looking for an ambitious specialist to join our never-ending product evolving process as a Java developer.
What you will do:
- Develop new/rewrite existing features to automate/stabilize complex amounts of data and live data analytics used by our key customers
- Work with large amounts of data in PostgreSQL database, data flow optimization, BI domain (including BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake technologies)
- New features integration, prioritization, and communication across multiple teams
- Continue improving APIs, monitoring, logging, and data export stability
- Adapt and scale customer needs into universal product solutions
- Work using a classic scrum method in small teams (8-12 people) with an opportunity to grow to senior/leading position
- Daily releases, code reviews, and unit tests
- Use analytics tools and customer feedback so that our releases are never developed for the sake of just being done; every team knows how their work affects the product and how the market perceives it
Our tech stack: Java 11, Spring, MyBatis, PostgreSQL, REST, Maven, RabbitMQ, Redis, GitLab CI.
What we are looking for (aka Why You’re Great For the Position):
- 3+ years of developing backend with Java
- Good SQL skills
- Good English level starting from Upper-Intermediate (B2)
- You're responsible, attentive to detail, and able to learn
- Experience with big web projects is a strong plus
Wrike's engineering community is a group of smart and responsive people who truly enjoy working together. It's important for us to maintain this atmosphere and to further develop it by inviting professionals with high cultural and intellectual potential into it.
Benefits while working from home
White salary and flexible work schedule
English classes (also with a native speaker)
Zoom parties with food and drinks delivery
Online yoga classes
Option to work at the office
Advanced medical insurance for children and spouses as well
Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities
Workplace amenities delivered to your door