з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Quantori is a new company with a long history. We have over twenty years of experience developing software for the pharmaceutical industry, driving their data strategies in the big data revolution.
Quantori is transforming life sciences and healthcare with the power of digital IT. We develop intelligent solutions that provide insights to help our partners make data-driven decisions that innovate drug development and improve patient care. With deep domain knowledge, Quantori combines Advanced Data Analytics, Scientific Knowledge Management, and Best-in-Class Software Engineering to speed up time to market and improve the agility of the research process.
Quantori is an international team: we have colleagues who work not only from offices but also remotely from all over the world.
We're looking for IT manager for the major function - to build IT Support / Usable Helpdesk in Quantori as for now but there'll be a lot of other tasks in prospect.
Location – our Saint-Petersburg or Voronezh office.
- Reviewing and setting up all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals;
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management;
- Building high quality IT Support within the company and setting up IT service standards;
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs;
- Reviewing, adapting and implementing top-notch security procedures and policies, creating security perimeters;
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software;
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency;
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management;
- Control budget and report on expenditures, building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts.
We are expecting:
- Proven experience as IT Manager (director), Senior System Administrator or similar role;
- Experience in analysis, implementation, and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications;
- Sound understanding of IT Security;
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations;
- Outstanding communication abilities;
- Excellent organizational, project management and leadership skills;
- Higher education in computer science, engineering or relevant field;
- Understanding of ITSM and ITIL;
- Experience with GNU/Linux and Windows administration;
- Knowledge and experience with cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP desired);
- English is from a strong-intermediate level.
- Highly competitive compensation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Continuous education, mentoring and professional development programs;
- Strong management and tech expertise;
- Certifications paid by the company.