Senior .NET (Full Stack) Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Quantori is a new company with a long history. We have over twenty years of experience developing software for the pharmaceutical industry, driving their data strategies in the big data revolution.
Quantori is transforming life sciences and healthcare with the power of digital IT. We develop intelligent solutions that provide insights to help our partners make data-driven decisions that innovate drug development and improve patient care. With deep domain knowledge, Quantori combines Advanced Data Analytics, Scientific Knowledge Management, and Best-in-Class Software Engineering to speed up time to market and improve the agility of the research process.
Quantori is an international team: we have colleagues who work not only from offices but also remotely from all over the world.
Location – flexible:
Offices in Saint-Petersburg and Voronezh, but most of our colleagues work remotely.
We are expecting:
- Strong .NET experience;
- Strong experience with frontend development using one of the major frameworks (ReactJS, Angular);
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge of basic patterns (and understanding of pros&cons to use it);
- Concurrent programming experience;
- Experience using Docker;
- Knowledge of modern approaches (microservices, message buses, actor systems, etc);
- Experience with development for Azure/other clouds;
- Strong experience with Software Architecture (design patterns, different architectural approaches);
- Experience with the code review process;
- DB usage experience (preferably *SQL);
- Experience with main .NET related frameworks (ASP.NET, EF or other ORM, etc);
- English from strong-intermediate;
- Highly competitive compensation;
- Remote or office work model;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Continuous education, mentoring and professional development programs;
- Strong management and tech expertise;
- Certifications paid by the company.