Murano Software is engaged in software development more than 15 years under the order (outsourcing) and development of own product on the .NET platform which is successfully distributed in the territory of the USA. Our team consists of specialists working in 4 development centers (St. Petersburg, Kharkiv, Voronezh, Tashkent) headquartered in Los Angeles.
About the project Used technologies:
Our client is healthcare technology company headquartered in San Francisco, California. They are building data solutions for healthcare payers and providers to measure and improve their cost and quality outcomes.
- AWS ECS, RDS, Security Groups, IAM, Lambda; Hashicorp Terraform and Vault
- You’ll build products that change the dynamics and incentives of the healthcare industry, changing a zero-sum game of competition between payers and providers into patient-centered collaboration.
- You’ll put data science magic (like predictive analytics and dynamic modeling) into our users’ hands through interactive features in collaboration with the Data Engineering & Data Science teams.
- You’ll build innovative and beautiful data visualizations that illuminate the path towards higher quality care at lower cost.
- You’ll manage our high stakes production environment, ensuring high availability/low latency and protecting our sensitive data with rigorous security.
- You’ll identify big opportunities to improve our technology and our products, blazing trails through ambiguity.
We need some or all of the following:
- Experience rapidly prototyping new product concepts, especially for enterprise clients.
- Understanding of automated testing concepts in web apps and the ability to consistently apply them.
- Experience managing production services and designing smooth deployment processes, ideally in AWS.
Full lunches + unlimited drinks and cookies.
Company sponsored events.
Health insurance + dental insurance.
English classes in our office
Waiting for your resume!