We are looking for a full-time remote Middle/Senior C# Developer with background in C++ and system programming to work on our 2D drawing engine.
- Add new features to the drawing engine and improve existing features related to rendering of graphic primitives and other 2D graphics tasks;
- Search or invent solutions for implementation of different graphic algorithms;
- Maintain and optimize project architecture;
- Test quality and performance;
- Review and check code added by other developers.
- Ability to write high-quality code with minimum defects;
- Deep knowledge of C# and .NET platforms;
- Ability to read and understand complex code written in C/C++ (Java is a plus) and write small test tools;
- Ability to document your work and present results;
- Ability to work offline with zero supervision and effectively plan your working time to produce results on schedule;
- Upper-intermediate English with strong written communication skills;
- Legal entity (private entrepreneur) for receiving payments;
- Understanding of system internals and low-level program optimization;
- Background in 2D computer graphics;
- Experience in .NET Core, Xamarin or UWP;
- Understanding the principles of developing cross-platform applications;
- Knowledge of analytic geometry and mathematical background of computer graphics;
- Knowledge of Java.
- Long-term full-time employment;
- Regular salary review and bonuses based on performance;
- Work from home or anywhere you like;
- Four weeks of paid vacation and a few extra sick leaves.
Please send your CV in English.