Store Commercial specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 920 stores in 45 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023 and we open a store somewhere in the world every 5 days!
The Role Store Commercial
Location: "Gallery Chizhova".
As a Store Commercial; you will work closely with HQ merchandising and commercial teams and conduct qualitative and quantitative researches to understand the insights of customer and provide input to collection design, product allocation, replenishment and budgeting process.
- Observing, investigating and finding out the customer expectations, needs, preferences, style, shopping motivations of customers, understanding the insight of different 'personas',
- Performing customer segmentation for his/her store according to their clothing styles,
- Analyzing sales rankings to promote the correct merchandise and implementing visual merchandising activities to increase the sales potential to achieve maximum sales,
- Determining the ideal product mix of his/her store that fits perfectly to the periodical and occasional requirements,
- Following up the current trends to forecast the sales potential,
- Exploring, analyzing, determining and demanding the ideal product mix that should be in his/her store,
- Cooperate with HQ merchandising team,
- Evaluating and giving points (RANKS) to the future collections in terms of suitability of his/her store's customer needs, expectations/preferences.
Education & Language Skills
- BS / BA Degree is a plus
- Advanced English (written & verbal)
- Fashion Retail experience or enthusiastic in marketing/ fashion retail career
- Passionate for Fashion & Trends
- Curious and ambitious to understand the customer insight
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong track record of commerciality
- Having strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Results oriented and consistently showing your ability to develop yourself
- Agile & Able to adapt change at ease
- Having an ability to work in a matrix organization
- Exceptional communicator with great interpersonal skills and a passion for teamwork
- Strong with numbers as well as visual merchandising skills (the perfect balance between creative and analytical)
- Strong initiative & self-motivation