з/п не указана
Начни свою карьеру с международным лидером в области цифровых услуг.
- Atos is seeking qualified candidates for a Java Application Developer position. Depending on the project, you will take on tasks such as coding, testing, deploying and debugging complex user interfaces. You will work closely with project managers, testers and other developers to build solutions for our customers.
- Design, develop, maintain and support web applications
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Ensure that implemented software meets functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop and execute unit, integration, and system tests
- Monitor and maintain existing production system(s)
- Other duties as assigned
You'll need to have ...
- at least 3 years of hands-on experience with Java/J2EE and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
- Experience with web application standards and technologies – Java, J2EE, JSF, JDBC, XML, XSLT, JAXB, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Exposure to one or more of the following application servers – Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Familiarity with SQL and relational (MS-SQL, Oracle, Postgres, etc.) databases
- Exposure with one or more of the following build and deployment tools – Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Ansible
- Exposure with source control tools (e.g. Subversion, GIT)
- Good English both verbal and written skills are a must
- Good analytical skills
- Willing to work in distributed teams
- Integration into existing teams and work philosophy
Even better if you have ...
- Experience with Linux, including familiarity with basic system administration tasks
- Familiarity with NoSQL (HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.) databases
- Knowledge of and experience in open source software is highly desirable
- German knowledge is optional but would be absolutely nice to have
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Sport compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Meal compensation
- Learning English and German
- Corporate social events