з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, PayPal, SAP, McDonald's, Hootsuite, Airbnb and by startups around the world.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and are looking for the same qualities in you.
Now we are looking for a Java Developer to join our team! In addition to an exciting and challenging project, you will enjoy great benefits and work/life balance.
Let’s make sure this position is a good fit for you. We are looking for a Java Developer with a passion for fixing difficult technical issues and creating elegant solutions. If that's who you are, look through the requirements below to see what you’ll need to be successful in this role.
Required skills & experience:
- Knowledge of Java 8 Core;
- Spring 4 Basics (IoC Concept);
- Java Web Stack (HTTP, filters, servlets, web security);
- SQL knowledge;
- Technical English.
Experience in these technologies will be an advantage:
- PostgreSQL (9.x), MongoDB 3.x, Tomcat (7.x);
- ActiveMQ or any other JMS Broker;
- MyBatis, Spring JdbcTemplate;
- Apache Commons;
- Google services integration, Dropbox, or other popular API;
- Experience developing B2B SAAS
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with shower and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care;
- English classes in our office;
- Excelent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.